This island paradise of white sandy beaches and translucent waters is a year round destination of unique charm. The local people are warm and friendly, the cuisine is delicious and the customs and cultures are vibrant and appealing. The islands interior of spectacular volcanic peaks, waterfalls and ebony forests offers hiking trails and panoramic views over the island.
The many resorts offer a wide range of activities including golf, water-sports, diving and big game fishing. The island’s villages and hotels have an excellent selection of restaurants with Indian, Chinese, Creole and European cuisine.
For those who simply want to relax and revitalize you may prefer to indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at one of the many spas. Perhaps the most enduring memory of your holiday to Mauritius will be of relaxing on a tranquil beach admiring the golden hues of an Indian Ocean sunset
|HOTEL||MEAL PLAN||VALIDITY (6NIGHTS)||PRICE|
|Long Beach Resort + Sugar Beach||Half Board||11th Jan-08th Apr||Ksh. 246,000/-|
- Meet & welcome at the airport.
- Return Flights and Transfers.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Long Beach 5* Resort on half board basis.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Sugar Beach 5* Resort on half board basis.
- Rapid Antigen Test upon check-in at Sugar Beach Resort.
- 1 Cocktail at the Shore Bar, followed by a romantic dinner foot in the sand book.
- Green fee, return transfers and boat shuttles to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course.
- Full Day catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerf’s with lunch.
- Honeymoon bath bomb set up at Sugar Beach Resort.
- 1 Romantic sundowner including drinks & canapés.
- Full day land excursion to Casela Nature Park.
- 1 hour couple massage at the Spa.
- Rapid Antigen Test on Day 5 at the hotel.
- Extra Meals
- Additional Excursions